Our Classic lamps are cast metal bases made of Zinc and shaped like Trees and Tree roots, with an antique bronze patina. We have standard designs that you can customize with your choice of shade color, botanical and finial.
Our handmade botanical shades have real ferns, leaves, cedar, hemlock and flowers within them. The botanicals are illuminated when the lamp is on and hidden when the lamp is off.
It’s all done by hand from selecting and preserving the botanicals, to making our own shade patterns and trimming each one individually, one at a time. This way we can pay close attention to every detail and ensure the highest quality of our designs.
Our finials are real pine cones, acorns, twigs and antlers. We hand gather and create these individually. They are standard size to fit any lamp and may be purchased separately or chosen as the finishing touch to your Living Light.
The round shades are shown in a 51510 size (5” Top Diameter, 15” Bottom Diameter, 10” Side) $80
**Due to the size of my White Rice Paper, shade sizes are limited. FLOWER pattern is subject to seasonal availability.
Additional standard sizes:
- 40707 4” Top Diameter, 7” Bottom Diameter, 7” Side $50
- 41008 4” Top Diameter, 10” Bottom Diameter, 8” Side $60
- 51208 5” Top Diameter, 12” Bottom Diameter, 8” Side $70
- 51409 5” Top Diameter, 14” Bottom Diameter, 9” Side $75
- 51910 5” Top Diameter, 19” Bottom Diameter, 10” Side $100
- 81209 8″ Top Diameter, 12″ Bottom Diameter, 9″ Side $75
- 51410-Square 5” Top Width, 14” Bottom Width, 10” Side $80
Shades are also sold separately in any color/botanical combination and custom sizes are available. When ordering shades please include the top diameter, bottom diameter and side (measured along the seam).